Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Stats Business Report

A PRETTY goodness BUSINESS REPORT TO: Tom Jones, melody director of violence FROM: Jana Smith, Statistician DATE: 5/19 SUBJECT: Analysis of Personnel Data As you asked, I chip in analyzed the data on tired of(p) geezerhood and the fellowships new health platform. present are my results. Data The personnel department provided a warning of cxxv randomly chosen employee files. From those files, we obtained: the companys allowance for that employees participation in our health broadcast, that employees missing-mindedee spirit (measured in return of absent days) over the past deuce years, and the sexual activity of the employee. 72% of the sample group was female. Results On average, our employees missed 15 days of work in the origin year. The veritable(prenominal) hesitation slightly the average of 15 days was seven days. In the abet year, after starting the vigorousness program, the average number of absent days even offd to 10 days, and the typical fluctuation as well decreased to 2 days. We connected about $50 per employee to the health program last year. A statistical homunculus (see progress below) of the relationship surrounded by dollars commit to wellness, absenteeism, and gender indicates that the wellness program has a statistically significant relationship to absenteeism.
Ordercustompaper.com is a professional essay writing service at which you can buy essays on any topics and disciplines! All custom essays are written by professional writers!
The model suggests that: oeach additional dollar committed to our wellness program was associated with a two hour decline in absenteeism, and othere is no statistically significant relationship betwixt gender and absenteeism. The model would mainly be considered a statistically strong one, since 56% of the chromosomal mutation in absenteeism is explained by the model. Although this leaves 44% of the variation unexplained, it is difficult to do much better with the type of data available for this analysis. Recommendation Because of the decline in absenteeism after the constitution of the wellness program, I inspire that the program be continued. Limitations divvy up redoing this study in other year with a macroscopic sample size....If you want to father a full essay, decree it on our website: Ordercustompaper.com

If you want to get a full essay, wisit our page: write my paper

No comments:

Post a Comment